Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Friendship

I know no one is actually reading this, but I will continue to tell myself someone is. I need to vent and lately friends are not an option. Which is where this blog post comes in place. Why is it that girl friends cause so much drama but guy friends don't? It's so much easier to be friends with men. They always have the BEST advice and will never stab you in the back like girls do. We also make great wing men for them and vice versa. Girls equal drama. I'm not saying that I don't have girl friends or am not against having a close group of gals, i'm just saying I don't have many. I've always said girls are bitches because it's true. I have two close girl friends. Friend.A and I have been friends for almost 8 years now. We are inseparable even though we live 1,500 miles apart. And even though we only see each other once every other year, it's as if nothings ever changed. Then there's Friend.B. We've been friends for almost 4 years now. My two best friends and I have nothing in common, especially Friend.B and I. Friend.B makes me push my limits, makes me outgoing and crazy, but still keeps me calm and sane at the same time. The point to this whole post is that I feel like my friendship with Friend.B is being torn apart right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do about it. It's like i'm scrambling to put the pieces back together but the glue isn't strong enough. None of this is my fault, it's a third party that is trying to destroy our friendship. I have nothing against this third party, I want to be her friend for the sake of Friend.B. This is all so complicated. I am tired of all this drama and just want it to end. I hate spending my days sad and depressed because of pointless stupid girl drama. I'm done with trying and failing, so for now i'm going to take a big step back and hope that some of this resolves on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment